[Durham INC] Free dance workshops for kids this Sat

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 12:59:02 EDT 2010

Neighbors - You may want to check this out if you have kids.  Walltown Children's Theatre offers excellent dance classes and a great summer dance/acting camp for kids as well.  This may be a great, free opportunity to meet them and learn more, and have fun MOVING TO THE BEAT.

Melissa Rooney

>FREEDANCE WORKSHOP!
>Hey kids! Come join the
>dancers of Duke’s Defining Movement for an afternoon of FREE dance classes!
>Defining Movement is Duke University’s only dance
>group founded on the pillars of multiculturalism and service. We would like to
>share our love of dance and diversity with you!
>   >

>WHEN: Saturday, April 24, 3:00pm-6:00pm
>Contemporary Fusion: 3:00 pm – 3:45pm
>Bollywood/South Indian: 3:45 pm- 4:30pm
>Hip Hop: 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm
>Bachata 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm
>

>WHERE: Walltown Children’s Theatre
>>

>WHO: Children, ages 9-13
>>

>WHY: To bust a move, try a new style, and HAVE FUN! >

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE

.