[Durham INC] Family Fun Seussical the Musical

Nancy Cox scrapping.nancy at verizon.net
Sat Jun 19 11:27:37 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

      Barriskill Dance Theatre is presenting Seussical the Musical next
weekend, Friday, June 25th at 8pm, Saturday at 2pm and 8pm and Sunday at 2pm
at Page Auditorium on Duke's campus.  Michael Barriskill is a retired,
professional Broadway performer who held the lead in CATS for several years.
Last year's production by the youth under Michael's tutelage, of CATS, just
at the dance school, was phenomenal and this year's production at Page will
be even more entertaining.

      BDT is a new non-profit, I am on the Board -we are hoping our first
major production will be a success- please - take a moment to help spread
the word and consider taking your family!  The link below will get you to
the ticket box office.

Thank you for your support,

Nancy Cox

http://www.barriskilldancetheatre.com/Barriskill_Dance_Theatre/Home.html