[Durham INC] Fw: Falls Lake Rules Public Hearings - June30th and July 1st - 6:30 PM

Tina tinamotley at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 13:18:29 EDT 2010

The Falls Lake issue is big.  Why is the lake so polluted?  What is
Durham's role?  What are the solutions?  I spent quite a bit of time
researching all of these issues and made a video that you can watch
online.  I interviewed Bill Holman, Senator Stein, Alissa Bierma (the
Upper Neuse Riverkeeper), Dr. JoAnn Burkholder and others.

It is easier to see the Falls Lake show online!  It is now in 3 segments
(about 20 min a piece).  Please pass it along if you are inspired to do
so.

Falls Lake. How Polluted is it?    http://vimeo.com/channels/111389

If you have trouble seeing it, please let me know and I will send you a
DVD.

Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy it!

Tina Motley-Pearson