[Durham INC] School supply drive for Durham Public Schools

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 5 22:40:26 EDT 2010

Hi friends and neighbors,

  This weekend and next, Marie Austin Realty will be opening its
doors from 10 am to 1 pm to collect school supplies for the annual
Fill the Bus Drive, sponsored by the Durham Regional Association of Realtors.

  Our schools are in particular need this year, with the budget cuts,
and our donations are vital to help teachers and staff serve the
children who attend.

  And this weekend is Tax-Free shopping from Friday to Sunday, so
it's a great time to get supplies and save some money, too. Below is
a list of the supplies most needed.

  Come out and enjoy some lemonade and cookies and help us "fill the bus"!

  Feel free to donate any items listed below:

  hand sanitizers
  rulers
  paper towels
  pens/pencils
  washable markers
  dictionaries
  gently used education materials
  notebook paper
  crayons
  construction paper
  card stock
  binders
  calculators
  glue sticks
  Chlorox wipes
  folders
  index cards
  dividers
  Lysol spray
  electric pencil sharpeners
  storage bins
  composition books
  Post-It notes
  Dry erase markers
  colored pencils
  color/white copier paper
  Kleenex
  spiral notebooks
  highlighters
  Sharpies
  Zip Lock storage bags
  pencil pouches

  Monetary donations to purchase school supplies payable to the
Durham Regional Association of Realtors with or in lieu of school
supplies would also be greatly appreciated. Drop off your check with
your supplies at Marie Austin Realty or mail it to DRAR, 4236
University Drive, Durham, NC 27707.

Note that there is parking off the alley behind our building or in
the lot behind the brick building on the corner of Club and Broad.
Feel free to enter through the back or front door.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me or any of the
agents in our office! We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ellen-dagenhart/2/8a7/642
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com