[Durham INC] E-mail from Tom Krakauer on the Museum of Durham History

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 17:48:31 EDT 2010

Tom has been having trouble posting this to the list-serve.  Sorry if it is a duplication, regards, pat
-------

“The Museum of Durham History is up and running hard.  No building, no space.  But…We’ve circulated banners celebrating the arts in Durham, and we’re researching the nation’s first city “gazetteer” of street names (Who was that guy, Mangum, anyway?). We have launched a newsletter. What’s new.  Click the link.http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs089/1103573872901/archive/1103598330911.html Tom Krakauer”tkrakauer at mindspring.com