[Durham INC] Housing Code Violations

Josie McNeil riojosie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 08:24:32 EDT 2010

Dear Pat:  Very interesting.  Adjoining land value is one of many reasons I
see the preservation of "greenspace" as important.  The Durham City/County
Planning Department is working on an Urban Open Space Plan that you can find
info on at their website.  How and where to preserve greenspace then how to
care for it will be part of that plan.  How we define "open space" is still
in the works.  If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.
josie
DOST - durhamost.org - Durham's Open Space and Trails Commission