[Durham INC] School supplies donations needed

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 15 09:42:04 EDT 2010

Hi friends and neighbors,

Thank you so much for your participation last weekend in our Fill the
Bus campaign to collect school supplies for the Durham Public
Schools. Our box is overflowing! But, our schools are in particular
need this year due to the budget cuts, and our donations are vital to
help teachers and staff serve the children who attend.

Below is a list of the supplies most needed.   Please consider
donating any items listed below:

  hand sanitizers
  rulers
  paper towels
  pens/pencils
  washable markers
  dictionaries
  gently used education materials
  notebook paper
  crayons
  construction paper
  card stock
  binders
  calculators
  glue sticks
  Chlorox wipes
  folders
  index cards
  dividers
  Lysol spray
  electric pencil sharpeners
  storage bins
  composition books
  Post-It notes
  Dry erase markers
  colored pencils
  color/white copier paper
  Kleenex
  spiral notebooks
  highlighters
  Sharpies
  Zip Lock storage bags
  pencil pouches

  Monetary donations to purchase school supplies payable to the
Durham Regional Association of Realtors with or in lieu of school
supplies would also be greatly appreciated. Drop off your check with
your supplies at Marie Austin Realty or mail it to DRAR, 4236
University Drive, Durham, NC 27707.

Note that there is parking off the alley behind our building or in
the lot behind the brick building on the corner of Club and Broad.
Feel free to enter through the back or front door.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me or any of the
agents in our office! Our doors at Marie Austin will be open from 9
to 5 every day this week. If you need help getting supplies here,
feel free to call and we can pick up supplies, too!

Thanks so much for your support!

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ellen-dagenhart/2/8a7/642
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com