[Durham INC] FYI: CARPOOLING TO HEARING and mercury impaired surface waters in Haw River and NC

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 11:45:53 EDT 2010

Please see below. I wish I could be more involved in this...but for those of you
who are seriously concerned, this is a great way to educate yourselves medical
incinerators of any kind, their dangers, and what we are to expect wrt
protections on the Haw River and in NC. Please pass this on to anyone you know
who would be interested or who lives near the site of the medical
incinerator(s).

Melissa (Rooney)