[Durham INC] Please Vote for South Durham Little League

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 22:30:14 EDT 2010

Please see the email below. I would LOVE to see this happen in South Durham, and
the field is currently sitting empty so I don't even have to be concerned about
the effects on runoff -- in fact, planting the grass and maintaining a baseball
field should help with runoff :)

Melissa

Neighbors,
South Durham Little League has applied for a Pepsi Grant  for $50,000,  As the
league has grown, we are finding it difficult to have  access to enough city
fields. Recently, Hope Valley Baptist Church(adjacent to  Jordan HS) has offered
us the use of their field; however, it  needs a  lot of work to be playable.
This money would allow SDLL to fix up the field and  add batting cages, pitching
mounds and a practice infield. This venture would  alleviate the league from
having 2 teams practice at the same time on one field.

For the month of September, we need as many people as  possible to vote for this
Pepsi Grant. The top ten vote getters will receive the  money. You can go to
http://www.refresheverything.com/

you will need to sign in with your e-mail address, make up  a password, and then
you can vote everyday :)     After you sign in, you can search the word Durham,
and SDLL is the 1st  one.

If you would like, you can vote on every e-mail account  that you have as well
as texting  your vote
 to 73774  and text 102276

Thank you so much for your help!!

Lawrence Kahn
105 Waverly Place

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Get great advice about dogs and cats.  Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new
interests.

.