[Durham INC] Requesting Duke be courteous neighbor

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:48:18 EDT 2010

Laura,

Phail Wynne is the VP for Duke Durham Affairs and would be a good
contact.  I have put him on copy. Phail and his staff meet quarterly
with the neighborhoods surrounding Duke, and in my opinion, have been
quite considerate, when they are able.  I don't know if they can
reduce the sound or not ... Living next to a football stadium
certainly is going to radiate noise in your vicinity.   I would
recommend starting with your neighborhood President and Phail.  Your
neighborhood President should already have a working relationship with
Phail's office.  Good luck.

--
--Joshua
allen.joshua at gmail.com