[Durham INC] Fw: American Village

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:25:41 EDT 2010

INC'ers.

Please see the message below from Steve Hiltner (founder of Ellerbee Creek Watershed Association.

If you,  or someone you know,  is interested in participating in helping with perserving and enhancing one of our local historic landmarks, environmental and flora -wise, please let us know!

Mike Shiflett