[Durham INC] City Manager's Response to Street Bond Inquiry

Blalock, Amy Amy.Blalock at durhamnc.gov
Mon Nov 1 11:10:37 EDT 2010

Below is the response from City Manager Tom Bonfield to a resident inquiry regarding the 2010 Street Bond Referendum. The original inquiry to the city manager and City Council, along with the letter to the editor submitted to The Herald-Sun, are copied below. This response is being forwarded to Durham’s community list servs to help educate voters about this issue. For more information on the 2010 Street Bond Referendum, visit www.DurhamOperationGreenlight.org.