[Durham INC] P.S. Stream Buffers

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:27:29 EDT 2010

If one takes the time to look in even the most casual way at the proposed ordinance, one will see that IT DOES NOT PROPOSE TO INCREASE THE BUFFER downtown, in compact developments or in the urban tier (I'm pretty sure the 100 feet are already required for perennial streams in the Eno River critical watershed). See page 11.
http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/council/ord_changes/TC0900008_110110.pdf

What I distinctly am detecting is the scurry of little lawyer feet and the threat to gnaw the ankles of anyone who doesn't get in line.
Regards, pat