[Durham INC] Riparian Buffers text amendment MINUS STREAM BUFFERS

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 10:56:47 EST 2010

See message below. The county and the city rejected extending suburban and rural
stream and wetland buffers, despite the fact that the EEUDO steering committee,
which consisted of the following members of the development community,
recommended that they do so:

Frank Thomas - Home Builders

Craig Morrison - Residential Developer

Gregg Sandreuter - Non-residential Developer

Dan Jewell – Consultant

Please write your county and city elected officials with your dissatisfaction
over their acquiescence to the development industry at the expense (literally
and figuratively) of their constituents:

council at ci.durham.nc.us, Tom.Bonfield at durhamnc.gov, commissioners at durhamcountync.gov, mruffin at co.durham.nc.us

(remove any spaces that may appear in the above email addresses)

Uuuugh.
Melissa (Rooney)