[Durham INC] (no subject)

Matt Dudek matt.dudek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:49:12 EST 2010

Problem with comnet though is how cumbersome the software is, how relatively
few people know about comnet, and how much work it is to systematically go
through every street in a neighborhood.

Cleveland-Holloway started doing comnet and after two or three hours we had
only done a third of our small neighborhood. We haven't yet organized a date
or dates to finish, and by now there are probably new things to write up in
the area we already did.

I think an app like this would be much more efficient.

Thanks for the article!

Matt Dudek
502 Mallard Ave