[Durham INC] PLEASE: pass the word Txt 46988 TREE49

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 16:23:45 EST 2010

Rarely ask for favors - but Seagroves Realty & I need your help. (to  help
an important nonprofit)
Read below, take a minute and send your vote by text message.

Thanks,

Bill  Anderson
REALTOR

919 282-8209 Cell
_www.SeagrovesRealty.com_ (http://www.SeagrovesRealty.com)

Please  vote for Housing For New Hope's tree in the Christmas Tree
Challenge!!   The nonprofit's tree with the most text votes receives  $5,000.

 They have a $100,000 matching grant from the Stewards Fund, which will
turn that  $5,000 into $10,000 to support our work!!!  Text in your vote to
46988,  then enter TREE49

Housing for New Hope
office: 919.489.6282
Join us on facebook