[Durham INC] Today, 3-4: Youth Violin Performance -- FREE -- South Regional Library (55 and Alston)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 08:54:15 EST 2010

I was behind the 8 ball getting the word out on this one...

The Durham Youth Violinists (including my daughter  Aiden) will be playing
Christmas music at the new South Regional Library today (at Highway 55 and
Alston).

It really is a great opportunity for your kids to see other kids playing quality
music.

If you have any library books you need to return, you should do it at the South
Regional Library at 3 PM today :)

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)