[Durham INC] Street sweeping?

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 18:50:10 EST 2010

Trouble, maybe... since they would need to map out their plan and keep on a
 schedule. Cost would be a problem in other cities, but not in Durham.

If the City posted a map that showed what neighborhoods are to be swept and
 when, and even which side of which streets... they'd be able to use it
year  after year.
They could post a link to that explanation here and in the city water
bill, and someone from each neighborhood could send out the timely  reminder.

Only a city with the listserv coverage we enjoy could do this. Properly
organized, it would be pretty cool to see one side of a street nearly empty,
and  the next day it would be the other side. It would look like a city that
thinks  with one mind, and probably put a smile on the street sweeper's
face, too!

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 12/9/2010 6:03:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,