[Durham INC] FW: Alston Widening

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 18 08:52:53 EST 2010

Here are comments from Don Yarboro about Alston Avenue.  I still have very
serious misgivings about the project and I reject completely that we should
do the project simply because DOT is offer to pay for it.   But, as we study
the widening issue, I suggest that we invite someone from the NECD to share
their views officially.

Tom