[Durham INC] FW: Alston Widening

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 18 09:29:36 EST 2010

"I respect the opinions of other people who *do not want or see no need
for improvements* to Alston Avenue."

It's not clear to me that these are the only options being discussed
regarding Alston Avenue. I believe that alternatives to NCDOT's proposed
design of the Alston Ave. widening project have been put forth.

Barry Ragin