[Durham INC] Durham Farmers' Market Open on Weds. 2-5pm for Solstice Market!

Erin Kauffman eringkauffman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 08:57:30 EST 2010

Solstice Market Wednesday Dec. 22, 2:00-5:00pm

On Wednesday, the Durham Farmers’ Market will be open for a special mid-week
market!  We want to give you the  opportunity to stock up on local, fresh food
and gifts for your holiday  celebrations!  You will find great seasonal
vegetables, meats, cheeses,  eggs, baked goods, chocolates, preserves, pastas,
wine and beer, holiday  trimmings, and lots of crafts and gifts.

The Market will be closed Saturday, Dec. 25 and Saturday, Jan. 1. We will be
back for the Winter Market in the Central Park Pavilion every Saturday after
that in January, February and March.  The Winter Market starts at 10 a.m. and
runs until noon.

Durham Farmers' Market
501 Foster Street , Durham
www.durhamfarmersmarket.com