[Durham INC] lost dog out Duke Forest way

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Dec 27 21:46:26 EST 2010

Forwarded from another list. Happy Holidays to all!

Randy

From: Margaret March <margaretmarch2008 at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Subject: [dukeforestneighbors] Lost Dog
To: dukeforestneighbors at yahoogroups.com

Hi, Neighbors,
Christmas night a dog who is temporarily living with us ran away chasing
after deer. He was being walked on Carolina Friends School soccer field at
the time. I don't know if he has survived the weather and I don't know if he
would ever find his way back to our neighborhood but if anyone spots a big
black 2 year old mixed breed dog will you please let us know? He answers to
the name Toby and has likely shed his collar because I understand it comes
off easily, per my step-daughter.
Many thanks,
Margaret March
2813 Montgomery St.