[Durham INC] FW: Text Amendment for TC1000007, Unified Development Ordinance: Sec. 3.7, Site Plan Review, and Sec. 8.5, Riparian Buffer Protection Standard

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 10:53:30 EST 2010

Sounds like the introduction of more loopholes to me. Dwq and the county enabled redrawing the j lake protected boundary based solely on the developer funded/obtained survey. I just don't want this to be another opportunity for the developers and their lawyers to slip another horse out of the barn before we realize the barn door has been left open again.   I hope our govt and committees/commissions scrutinize these amendments and include strong wording/safeguards, bc it's clear that we citizens don't have the resources or teeth to do so. -- Melissa

Sent from my iPad