[Durham INC] Eno Park after-school program offered by DP&R

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Tue Dec 28 13:31:54 EST 2010

Posted for the City Parks and Rec. Dept.

Eno Explorations

Starting in January, Durham Parks and Recreation will provide an aftercare
program twice a week at West Point on the Eno Park. The program is based
inside our rustic Environmental Education Center. We may assist children
with their homework, but the main focus of this program is on exploration
and education about the wonders of nature in Durham. It starts on January
4 and runs Tuesdays and Thursdays until May. The hours will be 2:30 p.m. -
5:30 p.m. The cost is $12 (CRPC), $13 (CRNPC) or $17 (NCRPC) $18 (NCRNPC).
Registration is by the week. Call or e-mail Chris Shepard or Jessica
Finelt at (919) 471-1623 and press option 2 for information.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy and  a healthy new year,

Jessica Finelt

Environmental Educator

Durham Parks and Recreation