[Durham INC] Homeowners and board members of planned communities Law Day Feb 26th

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:17:19 EST 2011

Please excuse the duplicate postings.   An earlier notice that I'd forwarded to the listserve apparently didn't transmit very well.

I apologize for the confusion it created.   Hopefully,  this looks better!

CAI-NC

1818 Martin Luther King Blvd

Suite 303

Chapel Hill, NC 27514

(919) 929-9312 phone/fax

www.cai-nc.org

February 1, 2011

Press Release

For immediate Release:

Legal Help for Homeowner Associations and Condominiums

Community Associations Institute of North Carolina CAI-NC) invites you to join us for our second annual Law Day for Community Associations on Saturday  February 26 at the Friday  Center in Chapel Hill. This informative day will feature attorneys from all over the state that focus their practices on the complex issues facing communities associations and condominiums of all shapes and sizes, and who have donated their time to this educational conference.

Presentation topics will include assessment collections, conduct and ethics, fiduciary duties of the BOD, developer issues, document amendments, information access and disclosure and rule development and enforcement..  This unique all day event is designed to help homeowner association volunteers and leaders to understand state laws and use them to operate more efficiently by enacting best practices in many area of community governance. Registration and presentation is available online at www.cai-nc.org and is open to both members and non members..  Registration is required and the deadline is Feb 23 or until sold out.

Community Associations Institute (CAI) is a national, member based nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering vibrant, competent, harmonious community associations. For more than 30 years, CAI has been the leader in providing education and resources to the volunteer homeowners who govern community associations and the professionals who support them. Our members include community association volunteer leaders, professional managers, community management firms and other professionals and companies that provide products and services to associations.  Specific questions can be directed to Sara Stubbins, Chapter Executive director at cai_sara at msn.com or 919 929 9312.

Sincerely,

Sara Stubbins

cai_sara at msn.com

You can also contact me at the aboved email address if you have any questions or would like to car pool from Durham with me Saturday morning