[Durham INC] instead of plywood on windows...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 23:19:05 EST 2011

Not every family is up for the challenge of renovating a house while they
try to live in it. Some families need a "ready to move in" home. So there is
a  place for the investor/renovator, and they can play an important role.
They might only own the house for 8 months while they renovate, but it
leads to the new family moving in.

Bill

In a message dated 3/4/2011 11:09:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,