[Durham INC] instead of plywood on windows...

Ken Gasch Ken at kengasch.com
Sat Mar 5 06:53:12 EST 2011

How does putting more disadvantaged, poor folk in a disadvantaged, poor
neighborhood help those folk and the neighborhood?  How does that bring
opportunity to the neighborhood?  How does that increase the socioeconomic
diversity of the person's social network?

respectfully,

Ken Gasch
REALTOR®/Broker
Seagroves Realty