[Durham INC] [pac3] Fwd: What is up with Durham drivers?

Reyn Bowman reynbowman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:45:35 EDT 2011

that of course wasn't my point...we just need to do more than talk about
ourselves to ourselves to solve the problem...

Two out of three peope working in Durham right now are non-residents,
coupled with daytrip and overnight visitors and visiting friends and
relatives, more than half of those driving on our streets including those
working for the City and County don't live here...unfortunately many people
show less concern away from home...

if we want to solve this we must do more than address resident behavior...

--
Reyn Bowman
2203 Shoreham St