[Durham INC] Fw: Stop elimination of early childhood programs for our at-risk kids

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 11:05:03 EDT 2011

Please see below and consider writing your legislators and the governor about
the need to preserve early childhood programs (i.e., more at four) for those who
cannot afford preschool or daycare for their children. It is especially hard to
believe this is coming out right after the Duke study showing how effective
these programs are.

-Melissa (Rooney)