[Durham INC] HOA legislation? or groups wanting legislation?

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 10:54:28 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm interested in finding out what, if any, PACs are out there with the goal of
creating NC legislation to help protect homeowners from HOAs.  (Ex:
non-enforcement of a covenant when it's a relative/friend of the HOA board, but
look out if you're not a relative or friend)  If anyone knows of any proposed
legislation, or groups trying to write a bill to protect homeowners from HOA
abuses, would you mind sharing info with me?

 Christine Chamberlain