[Durham INC] **INC War Funding & Gay Marriage Resolutions**

Darius Mercedes Little duke1law at netscape.net
Tue Jul 12 19:38:32 EDT 2011

If it is not a subject which, as outlined in Pat's lists of valid questions, INC can effectively address (or which INC's support drastically adds anything substantive to), we should not entertain it.

I'd submit that the City Council (the voice of Durham) passed a resolution on this matter already.

With that in mind, what further significance is a resolution from INC going to enhance? None.

If Duke Park, or any neighborhood for that matter -including mine- thinks so seriously of the issue and wants to have some political "pep" in their step, they can simply have the City Clerk's Office provide Certified Verification of the City of Durham's resolution on the matter.

This is becoming a very rhetorical effort and again, if we're going to entertain this, we can no longer tell ppl that issues they bring to INC aren't fair game.

Redistricting is an impt issue, but we didn't issue a resolution about it.

- DML

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant and Strategic Marketing Analyst
Cell: 919-641-4124

Web: www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile & Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting