[Durham INC] Support the marriage amendment

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:18:20 EDT 2011

That is likely the most ignorant and offensive post I have ever read on this
listserv.  To equate sexual orientation with alcoholism shows how ignorant
you are about the topic.   Sexual orientation is not a choice any more than
you choose the color of your skin.  And even if it were, a person should be
allowed to marry the person they love, not dictated or restricted by someone
else's 'opinion', including yours.

Also, you clearly do not understand 'civil rights', which according to the
14th amendment of the US Constitution, requires the government to treat all
people equally, not just based on race, but on all matters period.

--
Joshua