[Durham INC] Support the marriage amendment

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 18:55:12 EDT 2011

I've waited until all those opposing my view had a chance to respond...

 There is overwhelming evidence
proving the homosexual community manipulates their scientific studies.  And squashes any attempt to publish
scientific evidence that is contrary to their opinion.  When scientists and clinicians distort the evidence -- presenting activism as science-- they unfairly skew the professional debate.  This skews, manipulates and halts needed debate among scholars.

One example, out of hundreds I could list, I'll share with you:

Psychiatrist Alicia Salzer claimed that "science shows that 96% cannot change" their sexual orientation.
Dr. Salzer is also the producer of the 2007 film, "Abomination:
Homosexuality and the Ex-Gay Movement," for the Association of Gay and
Lesbian Psychiatrists, and exhibited the film at professional
conferences.

One focus of this film was a study published in the June 2002 issue of Professional Psychology. To obtain subjects to study the success rates of homosexuals who revert back to heterosexuality, the authors of that study -- Shidlo
and Schroeder--advertised in gay publications with the following appeal: "Help Us Document the Damage of Homophobic Therapies!"
No scientific study published has ever sought a random population of reorientation therapy clients to assess treatment success rates.  Dr. Salzer falsely claims it is "scientific evidence", when in fact the study was manipulated to get the results the Gay agenda wanted.  This is not science.

However, we have plenty of supportive, anecdotal reports --
including the 2003 Spitzer study, which found 200 men and women who had
changed orientation; a body of older research, now largely forgotten in
the current political climate; and another 2002 reports by Warren Throckmorton, PhD, more recent research,
co-authored with Byrd and Potts and published in the peer-reviewed
journal Psychological Reports. This study found over 850 people who reported substantial success in changing the unwanted attractions
that do not, they believe, represent 'who they really are.'

If "scientific evidence" is coming from the Homosexual community it is most likely false evidence.

In my opinion,

Christine Chamberlain