[Durham INC] CSA - Delegation - or Volunteer Still need a gift? Give one that gives to the community!

A Wandering Feast awanderingfeast at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 23 10:43:32 EST 2011

We would like to wish you all the very best holiday's and wish everyone a happy New Years with a special 2011 thanks to: the Community, the kids & students, farmers, Durham City (all departments), CFSA, CEFS, Nicholas School, NCCU, Burt's Bees Greater Good, Kodak American Greenways, National Geographic, Farm Bureau, Farm Energy Efficiency Project, Tobacco Trust Commission, Duke-Durham Neighborhood Partnership, Duke Office of Regional and Community Affairs, Duke Chapel, 100 Black Men Eastern Triangle, Conservation Fund, NCSU, FSA, NRCS, DENR and our board for all the critical support for the community work we do.
JOIN OUR 2012 urban Chefs culinary CSA!

8 weeks $192 (holiday gift that gives), 40 weeks $760 (Two pay available) and Times are Tough $25 week w/time-commit

Community Supported Agriculture with NEEM "Seed to Plate" A Wandering Feast!

Our NEEM CSA shares have expanded with increased capability. As North Carolinas first registered Urban Farm on 11.2 urban acres Organoponico NEEM will bring you fresh, sustainable produce grown right here in Durham. "Don't panic, its organic"

Sign up (pay on line) or Have questions contact: neem at mindspring.org or eensmi at artic.edu or call: 919-321-6111. Soon you will have an "auto-draft" pay option.

Remember that every CSA share is a step towards providing food, education or a job to someone in need. Feed yourself & someone else! It doesn't get better than that.

NEEM Brigade & Agroecology Delegation to Cuba

Feb. 25th - March 9th - w/6 slots left!

Join NEEMs founder & Dr. Fernando Funes as our host for almost two very special weeks in and around Havana, Cuba. We will study the Cuban model, investigate new techniques in discussions and practice them "hands on" in the field with leaders and ordinary Cuban workers at local Organoponicos.  THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND EXPERIENCE with the founders and leaders of the sustainable agricultural movement in Cuba! Can't go for 2 weeks? Talk to us.

Contact us at: neem at mindspring.com  or call: 919-321-6111.

Volunteer with NEEM for 2012:

You can lend a hand this year. We are excited about the new land in process now to be ready for spring/summer. Learn about urban agriculture, help grow organic, fresh produce for Durham and help us support communities that need it most. Volunteer's w/committed time receives a free CSA.

Volunteer at neem at mindspring.com __________________________________________________