[Durham INC] Fw: [FairfieldNC] Puppies [1 Attachment]

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 15:49:12 EST 2012

I really wanted to take in these puppies, but we just can't right now. I just love a little boxer in my puppy (not sure of these pups' pedigrees but they have a boxer/dane look to them).

If you or someone you know may be interested in acquiring or fostering a couple of cute, house-trained, puppies (photo and info below), please contact me at mmr121570 at yahoo.com, and I'll introduce you (via email) to my neighbor Mandy.
Happy New Year,
Melissa