[Durham INC] [dukepark] Re: Duke Park planting date JAN 14

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 12:58:06 EST 2012

Please  cross post this request to all neighborhoods. Even neighborhoods on
the other  side of town enjoy Duke Park, perhaps folks will come out to
support keeping  this park the tree filled we've grown to expect.

Come on  out and lend a hand!

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 1/2/2012 12:25:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,