[Durham INC] Clarifying Melissa's clarification

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:52:22 EST 2012

Interesting. How does a person/community distinguish between these two
situations: 1) a group of local citizens banding together to form a
charter school, then seeking out a 'for-profit' firm to run it; and, 2)
a 'for-profit' firm seeking to open franchises, and, as a part of doing
business, seeking out a local franchisee to submit the paperwork?

In my mind these are two very different situations with very different
primary motivations.

Thanks,
Will Wilson