[Durham INC] Neighborship

Reyn Bowman reynbowman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:30:05 EST 2012

While neighborhood associations may choose for whatever reason not to move
to a more flexible platform, they may wish to offer it to their residence
who do.  We owe a great deal to those individuals who introduced us to
listserves and it seems from what I have seen that neighborship is just
another progressive step in that tradition

--
Reyn Bowman
2203 Shoreham St