[Durham INC] Neighborship

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:30:19 EST 2012

I disagree with Hartmut promoting his neighborship with our neighborhood
name.  He is trying to get neighborhoods to use his site and it is
deceitful to list us, especially after agreeing to a trial only and then
having been rejected.  He should remove us as we have requested.  It goes
against our initial conversations with him.

Also it serves as a way to fracture communication.  If someone googles our
neighborhood we want them directed to our site and our listserv, not
someone trying to usurp what our board has approved as our official site
and communication mechanism.

--Joshua
-----
Sent from iPhone.  Please excuse brevity, typos, etc.