[Durham INC] February Agenda: Request for Items

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 22:20:22 EST 2012

Hi Folks,
The InterNeighborhood Council's next meeting is Tuesday, February 28 at Golden Belt.  If you have agenda items (including announcements), please let me know right away.
We have two speakers already scheduled who will take a fair amount of time.  Kevin Hall, a consultant with NCDOT will talk about the traffic separation study.  Rick Hester of Neighborhood Improvement Services will talk about the Periodic Rental Inspection Program, which is currently being considered by the City Council.
I hope to send out the final agenda on Monday.  So please let me hear from you right away if you have items.
Thanks.
John Martin,Durham InterNeighborhood Council President