[Durham INC] More Against the Amendment Signs Available

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 08:05:16 EST 2012

Dear Neighbors:

I have more "Another Family Against the Amendment" signs.  If you want one.
Please e-mail me right away.  I will put a sign with your name on it on my
porch for you to pick up (not earlier than Sunday afternoon).  I live at
1110 Virginia Avenue - just off Club Blvd. near Oval Park.

When I first posted about this two weeks ago, I was overwhelmed with
requests and ran out of signs almost immediately.  Many people asked for
signs after I had run out and I could not fill their requests.  If you were
one of those people, please post a new request now.  I will do my best to
see that everyone who wants a sign gets one.

Many people have asked about helping financially with this effort.  The
signs are provided by the members of the Durham People's Alliance and their
friends.  It's a home-grown thing.  I will put an envelope on your sign with
a note explaining how you can help financially if you want to.  Thanks for
your interest.  We could use the help.

Thanks for your enthusiastic support.

Tom Miller