[Durham INC] Last call for "Another Family Against..." Signs

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 08:37:48 EST 2012

If you want a sign, please e-mail me right away.  This may be the last
chance you'll get a guaranteed sign (it may not be your total last chance,
but availability in the future will dependent on supply).

Thanks to the hundreds - I mean it, hundreds - of you who have responded to
my e-mails.  This turned out to be a much bigger job than ever I thought it
would be, but I am so very pleased and so very proud to count myself a
member of such a kind and generous company of people.

Tom