[Durham INC] Claymakers Benefit Auction and Celebration

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 12:07:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I don't have any personal connection to Claymakers, but they asked me to help them circulate this to neighborhoods, and I agreed to help.  Could you post this on your neighborhood's listserv?  Thanks.
John MartinInterNeighborhood Council of Durham, President
Event: Claymakers Celebration AuctionDate: March 23, 2012: Doors 6:30-Auctions 7:00-9:30Location: Durham Armory, 220 Foster Street, DurhamCost: $20 in advance ( www.claymakers.com or at Claymakers, 705 Foster St., Durham)        $25 at door
Join ceramic artists from all over North Carolina at a celebration of all things clay to support Claymakers, a one-of-a-kind Durham nonprofit.  Bid on extraordinary local and regional artwork in silent and live auctions.  Come and enjoy wine and cheese, desserts, music, friends and an array of work by artists from NC and beyond.  All proceeds benefit the newly incorporated nonprofit Claymakers Arts Community.