[Durham INC] Fw: [TrinityPark] a coordinated cankerworm response?

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:17:46 EDT 2012

Northgate Park is not alone.

Many of our fellow neighborhood listserves are buzzing about this.

Alex Johnson (City Forestry) just posted a very good email that contains a
lot of common sense mixed in with a trained and knowledgeable set of
agricultural principles as suggested actions (precautions).

Here's a recent posting from the Trinity Park listserve (see below) with
similar recent experience.

Mike