[Durham INC] An open letter to Jeff Monsein on the shameful destruction o...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 18:56:57 EDT 2012

Are we  sure that Jeff Monsein is on this listserv and is getting these
messages?

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 3/29/2012 6:51:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmr121570 at yahoo.com writes:

I absolutely agree with Kelly here. Mr. Monsein, please rethink  destroying
this home. A historic home will get you more money in the long  run...If
you're trying to make a short-term profit, then I hope you'll think  about the
neighborhood and Durham at large and retain this beautiful historic
home...I've no doubt you'll still make a nice profit.

Thanks for your sincere consideration,
Melissa (Rooney)