[Durham INC] An open letter to Jeff Monsein on the shameful destruction o...

Golden Belt Historic District goldenbelt.historicdistrict at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:03:19 EDT 2012

If he is not on the listserve,  here is Mr. Monsein's number courtesy of
his company website and a contact comment page as well.

office 919-620-8500
*Toll free:* 1-800-672-4348, ext. 6973
*Mobile: *919-612-1789

http://www.aluminumcompany.com/contact-aluminum-company-north-carolina

--
DeDreana Freeman of the Golden Belt Historic District
Durham N.C. 27701