[Durham INC] Traffic Separation Study

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 17:22:29 EDT 2012

Hi,
Some of you may remember Kevin who spoke about the traffic separation study at our February meeting.  This is a study of the future of railroad/street intersections in Durham.  This could lead, in some cases, to street closings so as to avoid accidents.  In other cases, it might result in the construction rail tunnels or overpasses.
They are holding a "stakeholders meeting" tomorrow at 3:00.  I've been invited to represent INC.  Please tell me:
1.  Do any of you have questions or comments you want me to make?
2.  Would anyone else like to attend?
Let me know soon.  Thanks.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham