[Durham INC] Help --Trinity Park Wetland could save Durham $20 M and more...

Philip Azar pazar at nc.rr.com
Thu May 10 18:39:54 EDT 2012

I am neither opposing, nor, at this point, supporting the proposal. I am concerned, however, on at least two points:  1. There is room for the adjacent neighborhoods to weigh the greater good, if any, in their deliberations and 2. Trinity Park has requested, repeatedly, Staff updates on the proposal only to be put off because council or other staff needed to be briefed first. Now, it's being presented in the paper and on , if not the paper, as a done deal which I humbly submit ain't right.

Regardless of the eventual outcome, there's time for neighborhood input that's real and not based on an assumed outcome.

Not opposed. Not supporting. Wanting some neighborhood briefings and neighborhood input, and INC support for that process.

Philip Azar
TPNA delegate