[Durham INC] Another 751 rezoning on Tuesday May 15th (that's 4 days!)

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Fri May 11 16:01:11 EDT 2012

Definitely.

They engaged in some very shady, and borderline illegal tactics in preventing a wealthy minority client, with a proven track record of successful business management, from being able to open a Denny's restaurant over in the Westgate at 751 location.

That firsthand experience made me change my entire view on development procedures.

The ordeal was quite a learning experience for me.  The only positive -if there was one- was the fact that they ran and got Ken Spaulding (another minority, in an attempt to muzzle me and make me less inclined to expose them).

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]