[Durham INC] ** Appoint Foster **

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Tue May 15 07:06:23 EDT 2012

Melissa,

Thanks for this email from Will.

The fact that we are even having to discuss this, speaks volumes.  The Board of County Commissioners should have appointed Fred Foster on last night.

We do not need an extensive, drawn-out application and/or selection process.

Fred Foster should be appointed now, and come November, Ellen Reckhow should be elected Chair of the Board and Fred Foster Vice Chair.

I've heard that a certain group of folks are calling the Commissioners, attempting to lobby them to not appoint Fred.  This is absurd, vindictive and frankly, demonstrates the true need for us to bombard the media/list servs/etc with letters of support.

It is time to bring a spirit of humility to this Board.  The sooner, the better.

- Darius

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]